As I’m being reminded I’m very bad at updating my blog. I really need to get better at it, but I’m usually either too tired or feel I have nothing to write. My sister seems to write several times per day sometimes, I’m lucky if I manage once a month! Anyway, here I am and I’m trying to write a brief update on what’s going on.
- I’ve started work training 6 hours per week split over 2 days. So far only did one week, and while I was very nervous and stressed about it before going there it’s going well. The people at the work place are really nice and helpful, making me feel welcome. I think this is a really good step forward.
- I’m still tired pretty much all the time, but the doctor agreed to give me B12 shots instead of pills, since the shots are meant to help more. I’m getting one every other month and I just had my second one. I’m hoping in another couple of months I’ll start noticing some difference.
- I had my birthday, turning 29 – something I’d rather forget about since it’s getting too close to the big 3-0. It was a very nice day though with family, dinner at my favourite restaurant here and just a really nice day in general.
- In October (presumably) I am getting another sibling. My dad and his wife are expecting a baby; congratulations to them They absolutely refuse to tell us what is is though (boy or girl), pff!
- This week, starting Monday (tomorrow), I’m going to start an LCHF diet for a couple of weeks to give it a try, being inspired by my sister who’s been doing it for three weeks now. Or is it four? I’m hoping it will help me lose some weight, cause I really need to.
Well I think that’s it for my updates. I will try to continue updating, but we all know how bad I am at it.